Welcome to our website.
The term ‘TMO Renewables’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is TMO Renewables, 40 Alan Turing Road, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, GU2 7YF
Our company registration number is 4405622. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Unless personally identifiable information is voluntarily submitted, the only information that TMO Renewables collects from visitors to this website is the date and time of their visit, the pages visited, the name of the visitor’s Internet service provider and the website that referred the visitor. We use this data to measure site activity, to generate statistics and to improve our services and the information provided by our site.
Any information which may identify the visitor, which is voluntarily provided, will be used only to fulfill the visitor’s request or for the purposes indicated on the page where the information is requested. We never provide any information (personal or non-personal) to any other company for that company’s independent use.
Links to other websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites, including those of other companies, professional and government organizations, and publications. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we do not control and are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites. You should review the privacy statements of those websites to determine how they protect and use your personal data.